HPE ProLiant ML30 Gen9 Server
Does your remote or branch office need a server that delivers the essential availability and expansion to accommodate your changing business needs? The HPE ProLiant ML30 Gen9 Server is an affordable single-socket tower server that features value performance,
expansion, and growth that is ideal for small businesses and remote branch offices.
Unlock Your Infrastructure’s Potential with Easy-to-Use Integrated Management and Support
- The HPE ProLiant ML30 Gen9 Server offers HPE iLO Management Engine, a complete set of embedded features, standard on all ProLiant Gen9 Server products. Includes HPE iLO, HPE Agentless Management, HPE Active Health System, HPE Intelligent Provisioning,
and HPE Embedded Remote Support.
- HPE Insight Control provides advanced management capabilities across the lifecycle of your HPE ProLiant server infrastructure. HPE iLO Advanced, a key component, provides enhanced remote server functions that reduce IT travel costs, while decreasing
- HPE Insight Online with HPE Insight Remote Support provides 24x7 remote monitoring and anywhere, anytime personalized access to your IT and support status.
- HPE Smart Update reduces deployment time and update complexity by systematically updating server infrastructure in the data center. Includes HPE Smart Update Manager (HPE SUM), and Service Pack for ProLiant (SPP), and other products.
Near Continuous Data Protection
- The HPE ProLiant ML30 Gen9 Server Smart Array options provide businesses RAID mirroring and striping capability to protect critical data while the Flash-Backed Write Cache (FBWC) captures and holds data indefinitely in the event of a power loss, equipment
failure, human error or virus attacks.
- HPE Smart Drives improve serviceability and prevents data loss with features such as icon-based status display and Do Not Remove LED.
- Dedicated iLO port facilitates enhanced security and faster data transmission. ECC memory protects businesses from data loss and unplanned system downtime.
Flexible Options To Meet Changing Business Needs
- The HPE ProLiant ML30 Gen9 Server provides HPE SmartDrives which offers more drive options including eight Small Form Factor (SFF) and four Large Form Factor (LFF) drive cages giving you flexibility for increased capacity for your local storage. Support
up to 8 TB per slot.
- It supports 2133 MHz DDR4 memory, with up to four DIMMs (64 GB maximum) for increased performance.
- Four PCI Express (PCIe) slots, including four PCIe 3.0 slots, provide additional I/O performance.
Seamless Network Connectivity Extends Benefits of Converged Infrastructure
- The HPE ProLiant ML30 Gen9 Server offers compatibility with 24-port HPE 1810 Series Switches to enhance both connectivity and data availability.
- Common pool of resources and applications results in a higher level of simplicity and flexibility in operations.
- User-friendly interface on HPE PS1810 Series Switches allow for a consolidated view of servers and switches in the network so workloads can be prioritized.
Processor Type Intel
Processor Family Intel® Xeon® E3-1200 v5 product family Intel® Xeon® E3-1200 v6 product family Intel® Core™ i3 Intel® Pentium®
Maximum Memory 64 GB
Memory Slots 4 DIMM slots, maximum
Memory Protection Features Unbuffered ECC
Drive Supported 4 LFF SAS/SATA/SSD or 8 SFF SAS/SATA/SSD
Processor Core Available 2 or 4
Processor Cache Installed 8 MB L3 3 MB L3
Processor Speed 4.0 GHz
Memory Type DDR4 UDIMM
Remote Management Software HPE iLO Management Engine, HPE Insight Control
Power Supply Type One multi-output
Expansion Slots 4 maximum, for detailed descriptions reference the QuickSpecs
Network Controller 1 Gb 332i Ethernet Adapter, two ports per controller, applicable to all models
Storage Controller HPE Dynamic Smart Array B140i or HPE Smart Array P440, depending on model
Form Factor 4U
Warranty Standard Statement 3/1/1 Server Warranty includes three years of parts, one year of labor, one year of onsite support coverage.